On 21st November 2014 a conference was held at the Pal S.r.l. ‘s seat with the theme “The technological innovation projects in Italian companies and the European funding: two key factors to the success of the Made-in-Italy brand”.
The event was attended by a great number of participants. In fact, many stakeholders were involved: technical institutes, businessmen, political authorities as well as individuals interested in the projects. During the conference, the LIFE+ projects were explained with the aim at increasing the awareness of environmental issues and demonstrating how synergy among different entities may lead to the attainment of important goals.
Besides others, the event was attended by:
- Paola Roma, Mayor of the town of Ponte di Piave
- Michele Libralato, in charge of the R&D department at Pal S.r.l.
- Olivier Pitavy, Project Manager at GDE
- Piergiorgio Nicolosi, Professor at the University of Padua
- Dario Corbetta, executive at Cepra srl
- Vendemiano Sartor, President of T2i Technology Transfer and Innovation S.c.a.r.l.
- Anilkumar Dave, Manager of T2i Technology Transfer and Innovation s.c.a.r.l.
- Giampaolo Pezzato, from the foundation “Fondazione La Fornace dell’Innovazione”
- Maria Cristina Piovesana, President of Unindustria, the Association of the province of Treviso industrial enterprises
- The discussion focused on potentials for innovation in the metalworking and mechanical engineering sector and on access to European funds.
After the event, many articles were published on the main local newspapers that raised awareness among public opinion on environmental themes and illustrated at the same time the features of the Community research programmes.